Status: Mai 2020
I-UNLIMITED Pte LTD I 8 Hennessy Road | 14F China Hong Kong Tower | 99999 Hong Kong
1. General Terms and Conditions (AGB) for Digital Contentscope of application: The products offered on the homepage www.i-unlimited.de or pages of the company/group I-Unlimited (hereinafter only “I-Unlimited”) are offered and sold on the basis of these general terms and conditions. With the order and payment of the contents, the customer also declares his agreement to the General Terms and Conditions listed here.
2. Conclusion of contract: The contract is concluded by the transmission of the order by clicking the button “Buy Now”, the performance of the prepayment via the secure online payment service PayPal, credit card or similar, as well as the confirmation of the purchase by I-Unlimited.
3. Right of withdrawal: A right of withdrawal from the special regulations on distance contracts according to §312b to 312f BGB does not exist. The goods purchased here are not suitable for return due to their nature, this is usually the case with all data media-free online downloads, online courses, etc. and with ordered e-mail receipt of digital content and software. The merely alternative case of physical delivery in printed form corresponds to the delivery of editorial products – similar to newspapers – which also results in the cancellation of the right of withdrawal according to the applicable jurisdiction.
4. Delivery: The delivery of digital content/access takes place online via email on the basis of the email address of the orderer/payer stored during the secured payment process, unless otherwise noted during the payment process. For reasons of practicability, the delivery may coincide with the confirmation of the purchase. I-Unlimited will send the digital content/access to the course as soon as possible, but at the latest within 48 hours after knowledge of the receipt of payment. In the event of a demonstrable failure to send the ordered digital content/access, the customer has the unique right to request in writing, stating the corresponding order number, to have it sent again to a different email address. In the case of a 1:1 coaching booking with one of our trainers, the customer has a period of 30 days from the date of purchase to carry out his coaching.
5. Liability: I-Unlimited is not liable for the non-receipt of digital content through the use of spam filters, antivirus programs, insufficient storage and reception capacity, lack of data transmission capacity, unsuitable setting of the email box or inadequate automatic forwarding of the sent content within the sphere of action of the recipient. I-Unlimited is also not liable for the non-readability of the digital contents in the absence of the corresponding software. Likewise, I-Unlimited is not liable for any disturbances in the Internet, with providers, online services, web hosts, mailbox providers or for other disturbances in the direct computer system of the recipient. I-Unlimited always tries to keep all information provided up to date. All information is provided without guarantee and is exempt from liability for the accuracy and timeliness of the content. In all cases of paragraph 5, liability for the consequences of late delivery is excluded.
6. Terms of payment: The ordering and payment process of the digital contents may result in subscription obligations, which can be seen during the ordering and payment process. The prices for the one-time purchase or subscription of the digital contents are shown in each case. Any telecommunication charges incurred during the ordering, purchase and use shall be borne by the Customer. I-Unlimited only accepts the payment options offered in the context of the respective order. In the event of a return or dishonor of direct debits or chargebacks by PayPal, credit card or other means, the user hereby irrevocably authorizes his bank to provide I-Unlimited with his name and full address. In the case of late payment/non-cashing, the user loses (at least temporarily) the access/use of the product until the outstanding payments have been made.
In case of cancellation of a 1:1 training at least 24 hours before the agreed date, a new training will be arranged free of charge within the following 7 days. If a cancellation is only made up to 24 hours before the agreed date, the customer will incur a cancellation fee of 100%.
7. Cancellation: In case of cancellation of the subscription obligations and/or debits by the user, the access & the possibility to use the product expires with immediate effect, no matter how the cancellation is carried out by the customer (e.g. by Kartra, Credit Card, PayPal, direct contacting of the I-Unlimited customer support etc.)
8. Copyright and rights of use: All digital content purchased from I-Unlimited is protected by copyright. The user of this content agrees to acknowledge and respect these copyrights. A buyer of the digital content acquires from I-Unlimited the non-transferable, personal and temporally unlimited right to use it. A buyer acquires no ownership of the digital content. Any further use, especially commercial use, redistribution to third parties, publication in print or online media, provision in the Intranet or Internet, whether for payment or free of charge, is prohibited. Any use beyond private use in the context of individual use requires the prior written consent of I-unlimited.de. Copyright notes, logos, copyright notices as well as content and layout of the digital content may never be changed or removed in whole or in part.
10. Other regulations
10.1 The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship is Hong Kong.
10.2 The law of the place of jurisdiction is Hong Kong. The provisions of the UN Sales Convention are expressly excluded.
11. Severability clause
Should a provision of these GTC be or become invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these GTC shall not be affected. The invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a valid provision which comes closest to the legal and economic purpose of the invalid or unenforceable provision. The same applies to the filling of gaps in these GTC.